Developing Superior Performance through Leadership
Change is happening and it is happening quickly. Sustained Superior Performance in such a challenging environment occurs because people are committed to do their level best all of the time. Building your teams leadership capacity through coaching is a proven strategy for gaining such commitment. It is the process of helping people discover creative solutions to complex problems. Commitments gained through coaching are powerful because they are the result of buy-in at a personal level. Click Here to learn more about why coaching is so effective in todays business environment.
So, if you’re looking for Sustained Superior Performance, you have come to the right place.
Here are Three Great Reasons to Give us a Call – Now
Coaching delivers results. Coaching’s value proposition is impressive. The Return on Investment (ROI) for coaching can be multiple times the initial investment, one study estimates up to 529% (Anderson, 2001) and another puts the figure at nearly six times the initial cost (Right Management Consultants 2004a). If that isn’t enough, coaching is unique because it targets the difference between what is and what is desired to be.
Coaching does much more than produce immediate results. Successful coaching achieves the long-term results of new and renewed commitment to superior performance, sustained growth, and continuous improvement while maintaining positive relationships. This ultimately creates high performing individuals and teams and an increase in your bottom line.
If you are having problems increasing profitability, getting your teams and people functioning effectively or igniting a new idea or program, the team at Marellen have the skills to help you. Our experience includes working with businesses or departments in distress, organisations undergoing a transition phase, new market or product development and many other ‘change management’ situations.
Want to know more? Call Mark on +61(0)429 455 069 now and start growing your business
Operating across Australia, SE Asia and the Pacific region
World Class Organisations
World class organisations understand that knowing their market, developing their brand position, managing their talent, actively managing customers and sales channels, investing in sales process design and measuring and rewarding performance are the keys to achieving success. They understand that the transition to best practice is more than adopting a set of processes and procedures, it is about improving the individual commitment to success and that happens best through effective and consistent coaching.
World Class Organisations
- Consistently research market, product and customer trends
- Have a clear and adaptable plan
- Understand the value they provide to their customers
- Effectively communicate that value to the market
- Know that developing people is key to success
- Are highly disciplined
- Constantly review performance
- Always seek the next opportunity
- Continuously improve capability across all sections of their organisation
- Put most effort into high value opportunities
- Know that creating a focussed organisation takes 3+ years and are prepared for a long journey
- World class organisations constantly challenge their people through effective and consistent coaching
Marellen Consulting work with business managers and owners to instill the attitudes, processes and skills required to develop a World Class organisation
Our Business Model
Marellen Consulting is focused on providing intense, organisational specific, business development advice using coaching and mentoring processes. It could be said we are a ’boutique consultancy’ because we choose to work with a small number of clients to ensure complete client satisfaction. Our programs are designed to be adaptable to your specific needs, requiring continuous engagement between those involved. We believe, in fact, we know that to achieve effective and sustained behavioural change, this high level of engagement is the only way forward.
Your three steps to success are:
Step 1. Analysis – The Why
- We firstly invest time understanding the ambitions and expectations of the organisation and the individuals involved.
- We undertake a wider strategic review combined with an individual skills analysis – Involves a comprehensive needs analysis using a range of analysis tools to determine current strengths and identify areas for development.
Step 2. Plan – The What
- Set Strategic Intentions – Through coaching interviews help individuals uncover their strategic intentions and specific outcomes. Timeline and evaluation points are developed and agreed.
- Develop Action Plans – Using the diagnostic analysis from the previous step, and taking into consideration the speed bumps, road blocks and any accelerators to success, set a course of action.
- Communicate – Plans are shared with stakeholders to encourage ownership and accountability.
Step 3. Implement – The How
- Training – If necessary we might develop the capability and capacity within the organisation, teams and individuals to execute the plans.
- Coaching – During the implementation we work with the you and your teams, modelling, mentoring and encouraging the people involved to take the necessary action.
- Evaluate – Throughout the program there are inbuilt mechanisms to evaluate progress and modify strategic intentions and desired outcomes where necessary.
Training for Sales and Marketing Teams
Closing the Loop training & coaching for retail sales staff, account managers and marketers
Jeff Cowans Pro Talk specialised training for service lane advisors
With a focus on the growing markets of Australia, SE Asia and the Pacific region, you can start working on improving your business development & marketing results today.
Call Mark on +61(0)429 455 069 now and start growing your business.
Lack of alignment between the product/market teams, managers and the sales practitioners can create speed bumps and even roadblocks in what would otherwise be successful campaigns. We invite you to take a few minutes to complete the following assessment and we will get back to you with some ideas on how you might improve your sales performanceClick to complete sales behaviour survey