OUR EXECUTIVE BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICE FOCUSES ON HELPING DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGERS ALIGN THE VARIOUS BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO THEM, WITH THE OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE ORGANISATION. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS TO SPEED BUMPS AND BOTTLE NECKS OR MAYBE REQUIRE ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO MOVE PROJECTS FORWARD WITHOUT CAUSING ANY“DISTRACTIONS” TO YOUR ORGANISATION, OUR EXECUTIVE COACHING SERVICE CAN HELP.
Executive Coaching & Advisory Service
Some of the areas we work with executive teams include:
- Strategic development
- Assessment of new markets
- Team and individual performance
- Preparing the business for sale
- Business risk assessment
We also offer the following Group and Individual group training programs
EXECUTIVE COACHING – THE 12 PILLARS OF BUSINESS GROWTH
Developed by the Corporate Development Institute this process allows you to take a close look at your business operations. You will come to under-stand how the 12-pillars provide you with the vital framework that all successful business operators use. We appreciate that this might be a lot to take in at one bite. Some of these areas might be of more immediate concern. That’s OK, we will help you to priorities and act on the most pressing issues in a constructive and progressive way.
The 12 Pillars are;
- Personal and Business Vision – creating the vision and the steps to make the vision a reality
- Markets, Products and Customers – this step ensures the business owners are crystal clear on the most profitable products and services they can produce to meet customer needs.
- Operating as a Corporate Entity – running the business on sound corporate principles with well-structured organisational management and KPI’s to support the steps in place.
- Finances and Financials – developing a sound and organised approach to money management is crucial for a focused business.
- Human Resources Management – ensuring the best personnel are available and man-aged well and their thinking, actions, and values must be aligned to the business and its owners.
- Systems – developing self-managing systems to support the business growth.
- Risk – developing key areas of risk assessment and management.
- Contract Management – demonstrating if and how decide to effectively outsource key areas of work.
- Succession – this step includes either handing the business onto another generation if appropriate, or developing a self-managing, saleable business.
- Value Adding and Leverage – determine how to get leverage through money partners or focusing on creating links/alliances through the value chain.
- Sales and Marketing – the key to business building is not only understanding marketing (this is used to get clients ‘to the door’) but also sales (as we say this gets them ‘through the door’).
- Communication – an absolute core function for managing the team is connecting with key personnel, plus engaging with customers in the marketplace.
IMPLEMENTATION – ‘IN FIELD’ COACHING
Marellen specializes in-field coaching. To use a sporting analogy, a professional athlete doesn’t go to training to be taught the basic skills of the game. Training for these highly skilled individuals is more about a process of continual improvement. It involves a process of review and analysis then implementation. It’s no different in business.
As you develop your business strategies and processes, we will walk beside you every step of the way, providing that second set of eyes, an experienced sounding board through which you can test ideas and discuss the best way of implementing them.
Course Delivery – These programs are typically delivered in four face to face sessions. In between these class room sessions the participants receive additional information through teleconferences, webinars and emails. We also conduct regular ‘phone in days’ where course instructors make themselves available to discuss issues arising from study or application of the principles taught.