General Business Consultancy Services
Marellen Consulting will assist in developing profit building business plans supported with practical sales activities. We help you identify the customer relevant features and benefits of your product and then develop your unique value proposition that is in context with market realities. We can help design sales plans that link directly to the customer and are focused on identifying individual client opportunities and working to develop sales effective, client focused, methods of communication.
At some stage the rubber must hit the road. At Marellen Consulting we assist you to put in place strategic and tactical retail sales and account management programs that are supported by effective sales training & coaching. We will assist in the alignment of the different components and departments so that all stakeholders are focused on the achieving the sales outcomes of the enterprise.
So why can we do this?
Our team has extensive experience in retail and business to business environments. With over 30 years of industry experience with a focus on markets in Australia, SE Asia and the South Pacific our experience includes working for large multinational corporations through to small start-ups. We have worked in both corporate office developing sales and marketing strategy and ‘in the field’ territory management, delivering the sales number month after month.
Market Development Services
- Developing new markets
- New product positioning & marketing
- Developing sales processes & systems
- Campaign development & management
- New & existing sales staff assessment
- Organisational alignment
- Client specific sales proposals
- Maintaining customer contact with prospective and existing distribution customers
- Negotiating supply agreements
- Assisting with the design and production of promotional programs and activities
- Providing 1st point of contact for distribution customer enquiries
- Attend to any promotional activites as required
- Coordinate and communicate feedback on any relevant issues as required
For more information email email@example.com or call Mark on +61 (0)429 455 069