Are you a Manufacturer and Looking to Grow Your Business in the Agricultural, Recreational Open Space or Home Garden Markets in Australia, South East Asia or the Pacific Region?
What we do?
Marellen Agri-Distribution provides sales and market development services to manufacturers of fertilisers, agrochemical, soil amendments, animal health, animal management, hardware and other consumables used in the various green industry sectors in Australia, SE Asia and South Pacific regions. We provide our clients with access to the wholesalers and distributors who specialise in the difficult to reach agribusiness, recreation and home garden industries.
Market segments we service include:
- Cropping – Broad acre, Horticulture, Greenhouse
- Livestock – Pasture, Dairy, Feedlots, Recreation
- Amenity – Turf, Commercial Nursery, Parklands, Landscape
- Retail – Home Garden and Pets
The services offered include:
- Maintaining customer contact with prospective and existing distribution customers
- Negotiating supply agreements
- Assisting with the design and production of promotional programs and activities
- Providing 1st point of contact for distribution customer enquiries
- Attend to any promotional activites as required
- Coordinate and communicate feedback on any relevant issues as required
- General market research including determining market size and value proposition of your product and company including identifying competitive advantages
- Determine the positioning of the product including price positioning, pack size, labels and best method of distribution
- Assist with the design and implementation of promotional material and activities including website updates, brochures, electronic communications (email), CRM systems and other business building activities
- Set sales forecast and targets in both units and $.
- Set out an operational budget required to build the business
- Develop a workable operational business plan that meets your commercial expectations
For more information email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +61(0)429 455 069 or Click Here and we will get right back to you