Front line leadership is not easy. Building effective and practical business plans while managing, teaching, mentoring and coaching teams in a complex and ever changing business environment is difficult. On top of that they have to ensure all they do is aligned with the wider business strategy and financial expectations. Finally and most importantly is maintaining a customer centric approach to everything that happens.
Building and maintaining your frontline management teams capacity and capability is critical to any organisations success. Through our effective coaching tools we help frontline leaders
- Develop management systems and processes that allow them to deliver the results required
- Align themselves and their teams with the overall strategy of the business
- Identify the customer relevant features and benefits of product and then develop your unique value proposition that is in context with market realities
- Design plans that link directly to the customer and are focused on identifying individual client opportunities and working to develop sales effective, client focused, methods of communication.
- At some stage the rubber must hit the road. At Marellen Consulting we assist our clients put in place strategic and tactical management programs that are supported by effective training & coaching.
- And, importantly we will assist in the alignment of the different components and departments so that all stakeholders are focused on the achieving the outcomes of the enterprise.
For more information on leadership training Click Here
We work with leaders in:
- Automotive Dealerships and Service Centres
- Professional Service Providers
- Manufacturers/Wholesalers …… and more
Do you want some great ideas on leading your team?
Join VIP Insiders Club Today
The ‘VIP Insiders’ get access to a broad range of coaching, training, planning and management resources. In fact, for the small monthly investment you get access to all the tools our coaches use when they are working with their clients. That’s right ….. everything. In addition you will be invited to attend the ‘VIP Insiders’ webinars. Conducted by Marellen Consulting’s Managing Director, Mark McNamee, these exclusive events cover a wide range of topics, offering practical and effective advice.