As a Business Owner or Manager in Ipswich and Surrounds
- Do you want to know more about doing business in Ipswich ….successfully?
- Are you looking to identify new trends and opportunities in Queensland’s fastest growing region?
- Do you want to know where your business performance sits against those who operate in similar industries and markets?
- Do you want to ensure your business stays relevant and profitable in a changing market
Watch Video – James Sturges, General Manager, Llewellyn Motors introduces the Llewellyn Business Index
So what is the Ipswich Business Index?
The Llewellyn Business Index will gather information from a variety of businesses across the city through a regular survey. The results will provide a benchmark against which you can measure your performance against the wider business community and importantly, against like for like type businesses or industry sectors.
This highly relevant, locally generated data will be made available to LBII members and become a meaningful resource that will help business address any gaps in their business building programs. In addition it will assist other community stakeholders better understand the issues affecting Ipswich based businesses.
- Presentation and discussion on the latest survey results
- Educational session on business strategies and tactics that assist participants respond to current market conditions.
The first workshops dates are as follows:
- Thursday 26th Nov: 12pm-1.30pm or 5.30pm-7pm
- Tuesday 1st December: 12pm-1.30pm
This coming Click Here to register and book your place at the next workshop